***last registration is Dec 1st at 7pm, Sports Garden Cafe, Iroquois Park***
Kids, here is your chance to get your stick in your hands and get the rust out, just prior to the start of your 2011 lacrosse season. Gear up for your Summer of lacrosse by attending the 10 week LITG 2012 Gear Up For Lax Camp.
When: Tuesday nights 6pm (January 3rd – March 6th, 2012) ** for 10 weeks, ends before the March break
Where: Oshawa Field House (former Civic Auditorium) – 99 Thornton Road South, Oshawa
Cost: Each 10 week session is $145.00
In person registrations – Tuesday November 8th, Thursday November 17th, Thursday December 1st, all at Sports Garden Cafe (Iroquois Park) at 7pm.
Camp is open to boys and girls 5 years of age and older, with or without previous experience, and from any centre (this is not just a Whitby Camp). Kids will be placed with others of similar ages / ability. Stations will be provided at each session, and there will be varying amounts of actual game play each week.
Fee includes: Age appropriate lacrosse drills and game play, Camp T-Shirt, and guaranteed fun. Depending on numbers, other offers will be announced / included.
Camp attire: Full lacrosse equipment (helmet, gloves, shoulder / kidney pads), Shorts, mouth guard*, running shoes
*a custom mouth guard can be obtained the first day of camp for an additional fee of $25.00 (please request in advance)
Please fill out the registration form and sign. Make all cheques payable to Lacrosse Inside The Game and if you cannot make the in person registration dates, you can mail forms to:
Lacrosse Inside The Game
11 Kenton Court
Goalies are welcome
For any additional information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Gary Mark at 905-914-0232
Here are just a few quotes from some parents of previous Campers
– This was a positive lacrosse experience. I noticed an efficient and organized flow to each evening. My son enjoyed it.
– My son did the summer camp ’09 and really liked it, this camp was also very well run.
– My son wanted to try the camp to find out what Lacrosse is all about – he has decided he loves the game and will be playing house league this year.
– My son enjoyed it and looked forward to it each week.
– My son had a terrific time…LOVES being a goalie. The goalie coaches were excellent…every session that he attended, he came away with a new technique.
– Gary I can say that my son is enjoying the Lax Camp immensely!! As a goalie he has received valuable instruction from your staff which he relays to us on the car ride home. This is music to my ears!! The more quality coaching anyone receives is mirrored in their performance on the floor. This program is a must for tryouts just around the corner!!
– I just have to say that my son has had a great time, and for an 8 year old, to be excited to attend every week is amazing. Keep up the great work
– Well organized; It was great for beginners and more experienced players; Coaches were really positive and encouraging towards the players.
– We expected it to be a great camp, and it was!
– The price was right. The instructors running the stations were patient (and I know most of them – they know what they are teaching the kids). The # of sessions was appropriate as well. Fitting it in around hockey is always a challenge. I feel my guys are ready for the tryouts (as ready as they’re gonna be!). Thanks Gary for setting this up.