There will be a registration opportunity for this camp at the Whitby Minor Lacrosse Championship Day this coming Saturday June 27th. Look for us in between Pads 2 and 3 at
Iroquois Park Arena all day, starting at 9am.
Kids, here is your chance to get a new STX lacrosse stick (either an STX Impact or STX Heat) complete with a shaft, and play lacrosse for a full week during your Summer Vacation. Every participant in the first annual LITG Summer Lacrosse Camp will receive one as a part of their registration. There are two sessions, both running one week from Monday to Friday 9am – 4pm. All of the details are below, and you can download a form off of this site to register.
- One Week Sessions Mon-Fri: Session 1 – July 20-24 Session 2 – July 27-31 9am – 4pm each day
- Cost: for Each Session is $185.00 which includes GST (or attend both for $325 which includes GST)
- Location: Peel Street Lacrosse Box and Soccer Fields (Peel Street, north of Burns Street, East of Brock Street) Google map: http://maps.google.ca/maps?hl=en&q=peel+street+whitby,+ontario&cr=countryCA&um=1&ie=UTF-8&split=0&gl=ca&ei=4FstSvmkGZGCmQeOsu37Cg&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&ct=title&resnum=1
- For who: Camp is open to boys and girls ages 8 and up (campers will be placed with kids similar in age/ability). Lunch is not provided, but light snacks will be available.
- Fee includes: A real STX lacrosse stick, non-contact lacrosse game play and instruction for up to 6 hours each day, Camp T-Shirt, LITG hat, water / Sports Drinks, other fun games, and Friday Pizza bash.
- Fun includes: field and box lacrosse instruction / games, Camper of the day, and much more.
- Camp Attire: Shorts, T-Shirt, helmet, gloves, stick, mouth guard*, running shoes, sun screen, hat
- Rain: In the event of rain alternate activities will take place or a replacement day in the next camp will be offered.
*a custom mouth guard can be obtained the first day of camp for an additional fee of $25.00 (please request in advance)
Goalies are welcome as well and will receive personalized instruction (depending on numbers).
Camp will be open to all kids 8 years of age and older. Camp will consist of 6 hours of fun per day, plus a one hour supervised lunch (bring your own). There will be field lacrosse instruction / games, box lacrosse instruction / games, and more. One lucky camper in each week will receive a free registration for the 2010 lacrosse season with Whitby Minor Lacrosse. (or an association of your choice if not a Whitby resident).
Please download and fill out the registration form above and sign / date. The sooner you get your form in, the sooner your spot is guaranteed. Make all cheques payable to Lacrosse Inside The Game and mail forms to:
Lacrosse Inside The Game
11 Kenton Court
For any additional information please email email@example.com or call Gary Mark at 905-914-0232
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.